INSURANCE AGENCY NETWORK Blog
What's your dream bar? Is it something that has your favorite beverages all the time? Does it play your kind of music? What about a clean and fresh-smelling bathroom, and no long lines? You can make it a reality by setting up a bar in your house.
You may choose to put your own bar in your man cave, in the garage, or basement. If the idea excites you now, here are more reasons why you should start planning your home bar as soon as possible.
1. If you are often hosting guests in your home, and your place seems to be the favorite gathering place among family and friends, especially on special occasions.
2. If over time, you have acquired a collection of different drinks, mixers, glasses, and related accessories. Adding a bar at home is a good time to store such collection.
3. You choose the mood of your bar. When you are the owner of a bar, the drinks you like are always on tap. The songs that are playing is your kind of music, and most importantly, the volume is just right.
4. Having a home bar leaves the kitchen crowd- and clutter-free. If you have family and friends at home, they become comfortable in going in and out of the rooms in your house such as the kitchen. How can you cook dinner and prepare drinks in peace if people are getting some ice and liquor from the fridge, or asking for some glasses from the shelves? Adding a home bar eliminates these kinds of problems.
5. You get to invite people whom you like, because it is your home. It means there is no unwanted company in your bar. You do not need to hire bouncers and security guards to keep the place under control.
5. There is always available seats in your home bar. Don't you just hate it when you need to go early to your favorite bar if you want to get seats together with your friends? In your home bar, you can start anytime you like and there will be no other people hovering and waiting for you to leave so they can seat on your chair.
Installing a bar in your home is a great investment. Just think of the money you can save on expensive drinks, the tips, and the taxi fare because you cannot drink and drive.
Before you start choosing your home bar design, make sure your home is protected by buying homeowners insurance.At Insurance services of the West, LLC, we aim to provide comprehensive insurance policies that makes your life easier. You can get more information about our products and services by calling our agency at (425) 681-0996. Get your free quote today by CLICKING HERE.